Recenzja: Ewa Shmitt Boutique | gąbeczka konjac MÓJ HIT!


I've read a lot about Konjac sponges and when I saw this sponge on sale I knew that I have to buy and try this out. My sponge isn't original sponge from Konjacspongecompany, but I would like to share my opinion on this Ewa Schmitt Boutique Konjac sponge which I've bought in Polish Hebe drugstore.
------------------
Czytałam sporo na temat gąbek do mycia twarzy Konjac, dlatego kiedy zobaczyłam tę gąbeczkę na przecenie, wiedziałam, że muszę ją mieć. Moja gąbka nie jest oryginalnym Konjac'iem z Konjacspongecompany, ale mimo wszystko postanowiłam podzielić się z Wami moją opinią na temat gąbki Ewy Shmitt Boutique, którą kupiłam w drogerii Hebe. 
 



What Is A Konjac
The Konjac potato or Konnyaku is a perennial plant native to Asia and can be found growing wild at very high altitudes. A totally natural food source, Konjac is 97% water, rich in mineral goodness and low in calories. It contains many diferrent vitamines like A,E,D or B The plant is naturally alkaline and pH neutral, which leaves skin perfectly balanced.

Konnyaku has been used in Korea, Japan and China for over 1,500 years as medicine, food, a dieting aid and a beauty product. Due to the plant's claimed health giving properties, the Konjac Sponge was originally created for delicate baby skin.
-----------------
Roślina Konjac lub inaczej Konnyaku jest rośliną pochodzenia Azjatyckiego, którą znaleźć można rosnącą dziko w wysokich górach. Gąbka ta jest całkowicie naturalnym produktem, który zawiera wiele minerałów. Konjac składa się z 97% z wody i w 3% z błonnika roślinnego. Zawiera również wiele witamin takich jak A, E,D czy witaminy z grupy B. Posiada naturalne pH dla skóry, które przywraca jej naturalną równowagę. 

Konnyaku używana jest w Korei, Japonii i Chinach od ponad 1,500 lat jako lekarstwo, żywność, wsparcie w diecie oraz produkt kosmetyczny. Ze względu na właściwości rośliny gąbka Konjac pierwotnie stworzona była na potrzeby delikatnej skóry dziecka

How To Use A Konjac
When you first open a sponge you will see a hard not so big sponge. You have to run warm water on it and the sponge will morph into a bigger, soft jelly like texture. 
Massage the face with your favourite face wash gel, but it's not required. I love to use it with a gel. 
It’s recommended to thoroughly dry the sponge between use to prevent bacteria or mold build-up. 
-----------------
Po otwarciu ukaże się nam twarda, nieduża gąbka. By produkt stał się miękki, większy i gładki należy namoczyć gąbeczkę pod ciepłą wodą. 
Gąbki można używać samodzielnie, ale świetnie działa również stosowana z ulubionym żelem do
mycia twarzy. Ja zawsze używam jej z oczyszczającym żelem. 
Zalecane jest wysuszenie jej dokładnie pomiędzy każdym użyciem w celu zapobiegnięcia rozwoju bakterii oraz pleśni.  

How To Clean A Sponge
You can clean it with a gentle baby soap or bath gel and drain with a paper towel.
--------------------
Gąbeczkę wyprać możesz w delikatnym szamponie lub żelu do kąpieli dla dzieci i odsączyć w ręczniku papierowym.
 

Action
* This sponge costed only 2 or 2,5 EUR. Standard price is about 4 EUR. 
*In my opinion this sponge is very soft and I didn't have a problems with hardness. After running a warm water on it, it becomes nice and soft.
*This sponge cleans my face very well. After 2 months I still use this sponge and it's in good condition. I'm not goona throw it away yet.
*What is very important, my skin looks better and it's really softer. After every use my face is smooth and clean, and it's not for a moment, I can feel it for a two or three days. It's perfect!
*It helps 
to remove completely rest of makeup, dirt and oil from the skin.
*It also works as a gentle scrub
Exfoliates dead skin cells.
*You don't need to use a lot of face gel, because it gives so many foam.
*My sponge has a heart shape, but there you can buy a round Konjac in Hebe drugstore. I think I'd like to try the round one next time.
*Unfortunately there's a one minus of this sponge, it dry up so long, almost 24hr!
------------------
*Gąbeczka kosztowała tylko 8,99 zł na przecenie. Jej standardowa cena to około 15-16 zł.
*Moim zdaniem po namoczeniu gąbka jest bardzo miękka, nigdy nie miałam problemu z twardością kiedy była mokra. 
*Ten produkt świetnie oczyszcza moją twarz. Używam tego Kojaca już dwa miesiące i nadal nadaje się do użytku. Obecnie nie planuję kupić nowej gąbki. 
*Co najważniejsze, skóra wygląda o wiele lepiej niż przed regularnym używaniem gąbeczki. Po każdym użyciu moja buzia jest miękka i dokładnie oczyszczona. Przy regularnym stosowaniu ten efekt utrzymuje się cały czas, nawet jeśli sporadycznie nie użyjemy gąbeczki dzień lub dwa. 
*Gąbka działa jak delikatny scrub. Pomaga usunąć martwy naskórek, resztki makijażu oraz olej ze skóry.
*Nie jest wymagane używanie żelu do twarzy przy stosowaniu tej gąbki, jednak ja zawsze to robię, ponieważ nie wyobrażam sobie nie umyć twarzy żelem i jestem zadowolona z efektu. 
*Nie potrzebna jest duża ilość żelu, ponieważ gąbeczka tworzy sporo piany.
*Moja gąbka ma kształt serduszka, ale w Hebe można kupić również typowe, okrągłe gąbki.
*Niestety gąbeczka ma jeden minus, schnie prawie całą dobę! 

Final Thoughts
I love this sponge, because it's a natural cleansing tool. It's really worth to buy it. Now I'm using it twice a day and I know that I will use it all the time. I'm gonna buy an electric facial cleansing brush soon, but I'm sure that I will use this sponge in my morning skin care routine, because it's easy and fast to use. I really would like to try the original one. 

How about you guys, did ever use Konjac sponge? What do you think about it? Could you tell me some words about original Konjac? :)
-----------------
Uwielbiam tę gąbkę, ponieważ jest naturalnym przyborem do mycia twarzy. Naprawdę jest warta kupna. Obecnie używam jej dwa razy dziennie i wiem, że jak na razie będę używać jej cały czas. Planuję kupić elektryczną szczotkę do mycia twarzy, ale jestem pewna, że nie zrezygnuję z Kojaca w porannej pielęgnacji buzi. Koniecznie muszę wypróbować oryginał.
Czy kiedykolwiek używaliście tej gąbki? Co myślicie na temat tego produktu. Według Was jest przydatny, czy to zwykły gadżet? Czy ktoś z Was używał już oryginały i ma porównanie o którym może mi powiedzieć kilka słów? :)
 

25 comments:

  1. since i am never used the make up, I thing the sponge is not to important for me.. Lol.. But it's really usefully for every lady who always use the make up to cleansing before bed time. nice post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great sponge. I can't believe you have had it for 2 months and it's still in great shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks pretty cool. I hadn't heard about it before today. I need to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miałam kupę lat temu taką gąbeczkę, tylko w tradycyjnym kształcie. Bardzo ją lubiłam, ale wtedy to ona kosztowała ok.20 zł. Super cena, może skuszę się ponownie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziś widziałam tę gąbkę za 11.99 zł w Rossmanie, ale nie wiem czy to na 100% ta sama, aczkolwiek tak mi się wydaje :)

      Delete
  5. Wow I have never heard of the sponge it looks really neat and different! Thank you so much for sharing this info

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd never heard of this before but it sounds so interesting. I'm obsessed with deep cleaning my skin and exfoliating so this sounds like something I'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This little sponge is so cute - I love the heart shape! I like that it's on a string too, so you can hang it up and let it double as a cute decor item.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesh, it looks so cute in the bathroom <3 <3

      Delete
  8. I've heard good things about the konjac sponges, but I haven't tried one yet. This heart-shaped one is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds like a lovely sponge to have especially if you wear make-up everyday. It's good to know that you skin is well cleaned after a long day outside.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard of a sponge like this before. It sounds great. I love that it makes your skin soft as well. I wouldn't mind giving this one a try.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My daughter loves make-up and I'm sure she's going to appreciate a product like this especially since it's going to help cleanse her face when it's time to remove her make-up. I would love to recommend this to her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never heard of a Konjak sponge. Does it exfoliate or just wash?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Konjac wash and delicate exfoliate dead skin cells ;)

      Delete
  13. I love healthy and natural product and so does my wife. This sponge can be a good gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this sounds amazing! I need this sponge in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jeszcze nie miałam chwili, by przeczytać o tej nowości, fajnie, że trafiłam na twój post :)

    Pozdrawiam
    Sara's City

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVED using my sponge as well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds really cool! Glad you like it - I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have already heard about this kind of sponge and seems great, even if I did not try it yet. This one, heart shaped is so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have to admit this is the first time that I have heard of the Konjac sponge but I am always trying to find new ways to revitalize my beauty routine. It looks pretty cool as well x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Am from Asia and this is the first time i heard about Konjac sponge. This is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have never heard of this sponge before. I actually have never even seen it on the market. I will have to look for it one day.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Olga's makeup and beauty , Blogger