Recenzja: Evree Max Repair | balsam do ciała regenerujący


Max Repair body balm is the next product from Evree which I've decited to try. I'm a big fan of Evree Max Repair hand cream (here you can read about it), so I had to buy a body moisturizer from the same series. If you wanna know my opinion on this regenerating balm, just keep on reading.
--------------------
Balsam do ciała Evree Max Repair jest kolejnym produktem tej marki jaki postanowiłam wypróbować. Jestem wielką fanką czerwonego kremu do rąk Max Repair, którego recenzję możecie przeczytać tutaj, dlatego gdy tylko wykończyłam ostatni nawilżacz, wybrałam właśnie balsam z tej samej serii. Jeśli macie ochotę dowiedzieć się, czy jest tak samo dobry jak krem do bardzo suchej i podrażnionej skóry dłoni, to czytajcie dalej.  


Product info
It's a regenerating body balm dedicated for very dry and irritated skin. It contains argan oil, ceramides, almond oil and vitamins A, E and F.
--------------------

Jest to balsam regenerujący przeznaczony dla skóry bardzo suchej i podrażnionej. Zwiera on olejek arganowy, ceramidy, olejek migdałowy oraz witaminę A, E i F. 

Action
*This balm is quite oily and it doesn't absorb so fast. After using baby oil and Evree body balm together my skin is very oily, what can be a problem for some people. For me it's not a problem, because I have an atopic skin and I even like to feel oily for some time.
*This product doesn't contains parabens, artificial colorings and minerals oils, what is perfect for me.
*It moisturies my skin, but it's not for a long time. I feel moisturized only for a 24 hr. The balm doesn't irritate my skin.
*I can't see if it regenerates my skin, but I see that mixed with baby oil makes my skin softer and nicer in touch.
*The most irritating thing is the packaging. The packaging is made of hard plastic.
*Unfortunately the scent is not my favourite, but it's not bad. For me is a little bit annoying, but for other people it can be very nice.
*In regular price it costes about 5 EUR, but of course, as always I've bought it on sale for 3,25 EUR :D
--------------------
*Balsam jest dość tłusty i nie wchłania się najszybciej. W połączeniu z oliwką, którą smaruję się podczas kąpieli i wycieram ręcznikiem, skóra jest dość tłusta przez długi czas, co może nie odpowiadać każdemu.
*Produkt nie zawiera parabenów, barwników oraz olejów mineralnych, za go uwielbiam.
*Nawilża skórę, jednak u mnie uczucie nawilżenia utrzymuje się około doby, ponieważ mam bardzo suchą i atopową skórę. Balsam nie podrażnia jej. 
*Nie zauważyłam większej regeneracji skóry, ale używając tego produktu wraz z natłuszczającą oliwką, skóra stała się gładka i przyjemna w dotyku.  
*Niestety wielkim minusem jest twarde i nieporęczne opakowanie z której trudno jest wydostać gęsty balsam.
*Zapach nie jest w moim guście. Nie mogę powiedzieć, ze jest brzydki, ale delikatnie mnie denerwuje, choć innej osobie może się on spodobać.  
*Regularna cena Max Repair to około 20 zł, jednak jak to królowa przecen, kupiłam go za 13 zł za 400 ml i uważam, że regularna cena jest adekwatna do jakości, a cena po obniżce wręcz świetna :D

Ingredients
Aqua, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Helianthus Annuus Oil, Urea, Butyrosperumum Parkii Butter, Cetaeryl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Milk Lipids, Ceramide 3, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Polysorbate 20, PEG-20 Glyceryl Laurate, Tocopherol, Linoleic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate-60, PEG-8, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Parfum, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-Iosmethyl Ionone



Final Thoughts
I think that it's very nice and good body balm in good price, but it's not my ideal yet. I'm sure I will test the other body balms from Evree, but currently I gonna choose something different. 
What is your favoutie moisturizing body balm? Could you recommend me something ? :)
--------------------
Uważam, że jest to fajny balsam, ale jeszcze nie jest to mój ideał. Myślę, że na pewno wypróbuję
inne balsamy do ciała od Evree, jednak teraz wybiorę chyba coś innego. 
Jaki balsam mocno nawilżający polecacie? Używaliście Max Repair? Sprawdził się u Was?  

44 comments:

  1. Mam biały z tej firmy i jest całkiem dobry :)
    Pozdrawiam ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wiele osób polecało mi już biały, więc chyba następnym razem się skuszę :)

      Delete
  2. Oh man, that is a bummer that it didn't absorb fast. I hate that greasy feeling on my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moja mama go kupiła i dzięki jej za to! Jest jednym z lepszych balsamów. Szybko się wchłania i ma przyjemny delikatny zapach :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Akurat zapach mi średnio odpowiada, ale fakt, nie jest on brzydki i da się go znieść :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the honest review of this product. It's always helpful to read things like this before making a purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miałam go kiedyś i bardzo lubiłam ;) Krem do rąk z tej serii jest cudowny ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zgadzam się, krem do rąk z tej serii jest świetny, choć ostatnio dla odmiany kupiłam różowy i za jakiś czas pojawi się jego recenzja mam nadzieję :)

      Delete
  6. I'm not a fan of the oily lotions, but really good to read an honest review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to see this didn't work out well for you - I can't stand anything that doesn't absorb quickly into my skin. Lately though, I've really been loving just a thin spread of liquified coconut oil right after I get out of the shower, and then sometimes I'll follow up with cocoa butter lotion later on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry this balm did work exactly the way you wanted it to, but it is so nice to read an honest review of a product. It's so helpful to those who are considering a purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry it didn't work for you--personally I've been using Boots No 7 products and I really like them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Especially in this weather good cream is so important. I love trying out new ones. Once I find the perfect fit I stick with it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never heard of the Evree brand, but after your review I don't think I'll be seeking it out. I'm not a big brand girl, I usually just buy whatever's on sale at the drug store haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I see, I also love sales <3 Evree is a famous brand in Poland and in my opinion it's very good and cheap brand which I love, but this body balm is just not for my type of skin :)

      Delete
  12. I really appreciate how complete and honest your review is. I probably wouldn't like the smell either and I wouldn't like the oily feel either. I doesnt sound like the best product for me, but I like your truthful blog a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It sounds like a great product for people who are dealing with dry skin. I don't mind the oily feeling except maybe during the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was wondering at first what the product looked like. It's really nice when you find a product that works well for you. I'm sure this is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A ja polecam Ci ultra odżywcze mleczko Bielendy o którym ostatnio pisałam. Myślę,że powinien spełnić swoje zadanie. Fajnie nawilża, szybko wysycha i pięknie pachnie. W moim wypadku świetnie się sprawdził, ponieważ skóra jest naprawdę fajna i wygląda na trochę zdrowsza. :)
    Pozdrawiam, www.dystyngowanapanna.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sama nie wiem czy wypróbuję, ale dzięki za polecenie. Może kiedyś jednak uda mi się skusić, a będę Pamiętać Twoją opinię na temat tego mleczka :D

      Delete
  16. Polecam, jeśli Twoja skóra nie jest bardzo wymagająca np. atopowa :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. It was nice to see your honest opinion on this body creme. My skin only like hemp hand lotion from body shop. My skin reacts negatively to everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love a good body balm! this one sounds amazing!
    xo
    jen
    effortlesseverydaystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I always like trying out new products. Evree repair hand cream sounds amazing especially because I have severe dry skin. I see how moisturize your hand looks.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It doesn't sound all that great from your description. I like something creamy rather than oily that makes my skin feel soft for a longer period of time.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It does not sound too appealing :( I have dry skin but don't need oily skin to combat it. Thanks your your review!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nie miałam jeszcze produktów tej firmy. Głównie czytam o kremach do rąk :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja od jakiegoś czasu kupuję ich produkty i uważam, że są świetne jak za tak niskie ceny, dlatego polecam :)

      Delete
  23. I've not heard of this brand. It looks pretty awesome though, and your pictures are wonderful! I dig cocoa butter and lavender essential oils mixed in. Yup....simple and easy go to.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for the honest review!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I was hoping this would reveal a new great body moisturizer for me, but Im actually grateful for your review because I'm not a fan of oily! A little is ok but I hate feeling like I'm sticking to my clothes haha so thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like that it is natural. However, I don't think I could handle the greasy feel.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am not a huge fan of anything that leaves me feeling oily. I think the best part about this is your honesty, most would just focus on the good. I will definitely not be using this because I get oily all on my own!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love your review of the product. so real and true. sorry it did not work out for you, hopefully we can read a review of one that worked for you.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you so much for your honesty in this review. I'm not a fan of excess oil in beauty products. I'm sorry it didn't work but the best part about beauty products is that there is always something else that just might work.

    ReplyDelete
  30. My favorite body balm are those made from Goat Milk (you can find them on Etsy). They are so creamy and aren't filled with a lot of bad ingredients!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for the honesty on this product. I have very dry skin, but also sensitive, so a lot of the commercial brands leave my skin a wreck. Any suggestions from you or other readers?

    ReplyDelete
  32. I hate when you like a product but the packaging makes you want to give up on it before you even try it. That's great that it works for 24 hours. Although I can imagine if you don't like the smell you wouldn't want to do a repurchase.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I've never heard of this brand. I don't know if they sell it in the US. But I'm not a big lotion person in general. I don't like the way it makes my skin feel, and in the high temp here in Phoenix, AZ it makes me feel gross. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am glad you gave a honest review. I would have hate to buy it and found out it left me greesy. It is bad enough my sons lotion does that but thats out of necessity.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oooo this body balm sounds pretty fabulous!! I will definitely need to grab a bottle

    ReplyDelete
  36. I prefer lotions or products that are easily absorbed by the skin and are not so oily. Thanks for such an honest review.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'm still looking for the perfect moisturiser too. I hate when they don't sink into the sink and take ages - who has that sort of time!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Olga's makeup and beauty , Blogger