Recenzja: Multibiomask Clam&Clean | maska łagodząca i oczyszczająca

Welcome to the next mask review. Today I'm talking about Multibiomask Calm&Clean Smoothing+ Cleansing mask for sensitive skin. If you are interested in this type of nourishing the skin, just keep on reading ;)
---------------------

Witajcie w kolejnej maseczkowej recenzji. Dziś chciałabym porozmawiać o Multibiomask Calm&Clean Maska Łagodząca+Maska Oczyszczająca dla skóry wrażliwej. Jeśli jesteście zainteresowani tą maseczką, zapraszam do czytania :)


• Product: Multibiomask Calm&Clean Smoothing+Cleansing mask
• Price: 0.70/ 2,79 zł/ 8ml 

• Where to buy: Rossmann.pl

Poduct Info
Soothing Mask deeply nourishes, soothes, alleviates irritations and neutralizes redness. White Lily Extract calms, relaxes and smoothes the skin restoring its fresh and radiant look.

Cleansing Mask thanks to the content of Activated Carbon derived from bamboo shoots effectively removes impurities, prevents comedones and balances the secretion of sebum. Natural Clay flushes toxins out of the pores, leaving tchem clean and tight.
0% parabens 0% mineral oils 0% alcohol.
-------------------
Maska Łagodząca głęboko odżywia, koi, łagodzi podrażnienia i neutralizuje zaczerwienienia. Ekstrakt z Białej Lilii wycisza, odstresowuje i wygładza skórę, przywracając jej świeży i promienny wygląd.


Maska Oczyszczająca dzięki zawartości Aktywnego Węgla z pędów bambusa, skutecznie usuwa zanieczyszczenia, zapobiega powstawaniu zaskórników i reguluje wydzielanie sebum. Naturalna Glinka eliminuje toksyny z porów skóry, pozostawiając je czyste i zwężone.
0% parabenów 0% olei mineralnych 0% alkoholu.

Action
What I like about this mask is the fact that it doesn't contains mineral oils and bad alkohol denat. inside, but it still has "Isohexadecane" which can be comedogenic for skin. I don't care about parabens, but it can be good information for people which don't like them. What can I say about the masks? I just mix them together and put on my clean face. After using face is smooth and soft. Looks clean and fresh, but pores are still visible. It's not so strong cleanser, therefore it's perfect for sensitive skin. Smells even nice. The consistency is like a butter – it's so easy to put up and washed off.
-------------------
To co lubię w tej masce to fakt, że nie zawiera olei mineralnych oraz złego alkoholu dent., jednak nadal w składzie możemy znaleźć "Isohexadecane", który może być zapychaczem. Parabeny mi nie przeszkadzają (nie są takie straszne jak się o nich mówi). Co mogę powiedzieć o maskach? Po prostu nakładam obie na twarz i mieszam. Po użyciu twarz jest widocznie wygładzona i miękka. Wygląda świeżo i jest delikatnie oczyszczona, jednak pory nadal są widoczne. Nie są to typowe maski dogłębnie oczyszczające, dlatego świetnie nadają się dla cer bardzo wrażliwych. Pachną nawet ładnie i mają konsystencje masełka – bardzo łatwo się je nakłada i zmywa.


Ingredients
Soothing Mask: Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Stearic Acid, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, CI 16185, CI 42090.

Cleansing Mask: Aqua, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Kaolin, Trehalose, Isohexadecane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth-20, Methyl Gluceth-20, Charcoal Powder, Allantoin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, PPG-5 Laureth-5, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Parfum, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate.

Final Thoughts
In my opinion this is good set, nothing more. If your skin is really oily, it can be more nourishing mask than a cleansing one.I think I will check out more their masks :)

Did you ever heard about Multibiomask? What is you favourite cleansing mask right now? :)
--------------------
Moim zdaniem jest to dobry zestaw dwóch maseczek, ale nic szczególnego. Jeśli Twoja skóra jest bardzo tłusta, maska może robić za bardziej odżywczą, niż oczyszczającą. Myślę, że wypróbuję inne maski tej firmy :)

Czy kiedykolwiek używaliście tej maski lub innej z tej firmy? Co o niej sądzicie? Jakie są Wasze ulubione maski oczyszczające? :)

40 comments:

  1. Pierwszy raz słyszę o tej firmie jak i maseczce, saszetki to fajne rozwiązanie jednak skład troszkę przerażający ma ta maseczka :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nie słyszałam o tej marce. Maseczek do twarzy używam bardzo rzadko, jakoś nie mogę się przełamać do częstszego sięgania po nie. Ale zazwyczaj wybieram właśnie te w saszetkach ;) Po tę raczej nie sięgnę, bo najprawdopodobniej by mnie zapchała. No i szkoda, że nie radzi sobie z porami.
    Obserwuję ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Myślę że z ciekawości mogłabym wypróbować natomiast nie wiem czy do końca byłabym zadowolona z efektów ich działania :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mam tłustą cerę, ciekawe jak by to u mnie działało :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post dear. I m following you pls follow me back.
    deriasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice post. I am following you and i hope you follow back.
    deryaninsporgunlugu.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeszcze nie miałam okazji wypróbować tej maski ale jak nadarzy się okazja to na pewno ją kupię:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. O ja, jaka świetna! Kocham wszystkie maski,ale o tej nawet nie słyszałam. Mam nadzieję, że będę mogła ją wypróbować jak najszybciej!

    https://paulonkal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mogłabym wypróbować, uwielbiam maseczki :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uwielbiam te maseczki, są genialne!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll surely try this, informative post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Świetne podsumowanie maseczki, widać, że wiesz co dobre a co nie , o wielu rzeczach dowiedziałam się dzięki Twojemu postowi - dziękuje i pozdrawiam , czekam nawięcej :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been shopping for some new skin care products. The Multibiomask Calm&Clean Smoothing + Cleansing mask for sensitive skin sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very good review. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds like such a good product, I am a fan of masks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like a great product to add to your facial routine.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've never heard of this mask before. I will certainly be on the lookout for it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks like an interesting mask to try! wish they had that here but will definitely be on the lookout! thank you for sharing your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am a little skeptical of using masks on my face cause I have a very sensitive skin. Nevertheless, the information was great and I might try it out in the future. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It sounds like it works really well. I will have to look for it so I can try it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Bardzo lubię maseczki i jestem ciekawa, czy sprawdziłyby się u mnie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. For a few times I have been using some facial mask (from Korea). And yes, it leaves a very smooth, clean and fresh skin.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love face masks. I just did one a few days ago. I've never heard of this brand before, but would love to give it a try. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sounds interesting! I love masks......thanks for telling me about these products.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This seems interesting... I haven't been able to use masks lately because my face is too sensitive right now! I hope I can get back into my skincare soon!

    ReplyDelete
  26. We have masks at home but I haven't tried any of it. How many minutes do you use facial mask before removing it? Multibiomask sounds healthy for the skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. About 10 minutes honey, but you will find every information about using on the packaging of your masks :)

      Delete
    2. About 10 minutes honey, but you will find every information about using on the packaging of your masks :)

      Delete
  27. I have never heard of this product before but it certainly looks interesting! I would love to try some of this!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love that your posts are bilingual! I frequently want to read reviews of products from other countries but I am not multi-lingual enough myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here you can read about cosmetics known all over the world and from Poland. I hope I will write about Dutch cosmetics as well after back to Holland :)

      Delete
  29. These masks looks great and promising.i really love to apply different mask of various brands. Want to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This mask sounds like something I would love to try because my skin can be sensitive at times.. I love that it doesn't have alcohols in it which can harm the skin. Thanks for sharing this awesome mask.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Never heard of this mask before. Would love to give it a try sometime in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I've never heard of Multibiomask before. I have really oily skin so I would love to try the masks!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wspaniałe zdjęcia kochana oraz blog - Jestem zauroczona! ;*
    A co do maseczek - Lecę do Rossmanna, dzięki Tobie odrywam coś nowego! <3
    Zapraszam do mnie - https://theloveanea.blogspot.com/
    Buziaczki, loveanea ;

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love masks. It keep my skin soft and blemish free. I wish this would be available in out local market soon. (Majoy Eticabla)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Olga's makeup and beauty , Blogger