Recenzja: AVA | Youth Activator serum z witaminą c wzbogacone acerolą MÓJ HIT!


I'm not a person who loves to write posts of my favourites of the month, but If something will be special for me I'm gonna tell you about it in the title. The first thing on the blog called "MY HIT" was a Konjac sponge and today I'd like to show you my second HIT. Let's have a look at my new favourite serum with vit.C from Ava :D
--------------------
Nie jestem osobą, która lubi pisać posty z ulubieńcami miesiąca, jednak jeśli coś będzie dla mnie wyjątkowe, poinformuję Was o tym już w tytule. Ostatnią rzeczą, którą nazwałam moim hitem była gąbka Konjac, a dziś chciałabym podzielić się z Wami swoim następnym hitem, jakim jest serum z witaminą C od Ava.
 


Product Info
Ava is a Polish brand which I discovered during my looking for a good serum with vit.C. They got dermocosmetics, eco cosmetics and a lot of cosmetics for a beauty clinics in the offer.

This serum recommended is for mature skin with visible, age spots, wrinkles damage by the sun (UV rays), and discolorations. Can be used as anti-aging prophylaxis.. It helps to brighten, smooth and moisturize the skin.
It contains highly effective concentrate with stable cosmetics witamine C enriched with Acerola Fruit Extract which got a high content of ascorbic acid.
--------------------
Serum przeznaczone jest dla skóry dojrzałej z widocznymi zmarszczkami, zniszczonej przez promienie UV, z plamami oraz przebarwieniami. Działa świetnie jako profilaktyka przeciwstarzeniowa.
Serum ma za zadanie rozjaśnić i wygładzić naszą skórę. Hamuje działanie wolnych rodników, wspomaga nawilżenie oraz przywraca elastyczność skóry.
Produkt zawiera witaminę C wzmocnioną ekstraktem z Aceroli (wiśni z Barbados), która zawiera wysoką dawkę kwasu askrobinowego.
 

How Does Vitamine C Works
Vitamin C reduces the formation of free radicals and stimulates collagen synthesis therefore slows down the aging proces. It helps to brighten and smooth the skin, increases its abillity to retain moisture, protects against skin elasticity loss, helps in fighting the sings of aging. Additinally, defeats discoloration of the skin, reduces skin roughness, strenghtness and protects blood vessels from breaking.
------------------
Witamina C hamuje działanie wolnych rodników, stymuluję produkcję kolagenu, opóźnia procesy starzenia się skóry. Dodatkowo wspomaga nawilżenie, redukuje zmarszczki, przywraca elastyczność, rozjaśnia i wygładza skórę. Wzmacnia i chroni naczynia krwionośne przed pękaniem, przeciwdziała odbarwieniom skóry. Sprawia, że skóra jest bardziej promienna, mniej szorstka, jędrna i gładka.
 



Action
*Yes, I decided to calld this serum MY HIT, becaouse it just work with my face well. What I expected from this serum? I wanted to have brighter and smoother skin and give it a little more moisturizing. I didn't care if it's anti-aging or not, the most important was a vit.C inside.
*I'm in love with this serum, because after almost one bottle I can see that my discolorations are brighter, but of course they don't disappeared.
*I see that my face is smoother and it really helps to moisturize my skin.
*The consistency is very light, doesn't clog my pores and absorb so fast. Leaves the skin soft without sticky feeling. In my opinion it's great under the makeup and as a night serum.
*It's scentless what can be a good informations for allergy sufferers.
*Next very nice thing about this serum is the price. It costes about 5 EUR.
*Unfortunately there's one minus of this serum-the packaging. The packaging looks very ellegant, but it's made of dark galss and very poor quality plastic on the top. My pipette broke after few using and you can see the effect on the picture.
------------------
*Tak, zdecydowałam się nazwać te serum MOIM HITEM, ponieważ w moim przypadku działa ono świetnie. Czego oczekiwałam od serum? Chciałam, aby moje przebarwienia zostały choć trochę rozjaśnione, skórą stała się gładsza i delikatnie bardziej nawilżona. Nie zwracałam uwagi na działanie antystarzeniowe.
*Uwielbiam to serum, ponieważ po zużyciu prawie całego opakowania zauważyłam, ze spore przebarwienia jakie miałam nieco zbladły, ale oczywiście nie zniknęły do końca.
*Moja skóra stała się gładsza a serum pomogło lepiej ją nawilżyć. Widzę to szczególnie obserwując moją dużą zmarszczkę mimiczną na czole.
*Konsystencja jest bardzo lekka, nie zatyka porów i wchłania się szybciutko nie pozostawiając lepkiej warstwy. Fajnie sprawdza się pod makijażem, lecz również działa świetnie jako serum na wieczór.
*Jest bezzapachowe.
*Następną świetną rzeczą jest cena, ponieważ kosztuje około 20 zł.
*Niestety serum ma jedną wadę, opakowanie. Choć wygląda ono elegancko i zrobione jest z ciemnego szkła, to plastik znajdujący się przy pipetce zrobiony jest z bardzo słabego plastiku, który pękł po kilku użyciach. Efekt można zobaczyć na zdjęciu. 



Final Thoughts
This is not a perfect serum but for this price it works really good with skin. Although the packaging is not made of great material, I'm gonna try out their other serums. Next time I'd like to choose a AVA serum with Marine Collagen. Sometimes good products are cheaper becaouse of bad packagings, this is why I want to try out more products of AVA.

Yes, I recommend this serum to you, especially if you're looking for a cheap brightening and moisturizing serum :)
-------------------
Nie jest to perfekcyjne serum, jednak za tę cenę jest idealne. Mimo, że opakowanie jest słabej jakości, mam zamiar wypróbować inne sera od AVA. Następnym razem wybiorę serum z kolagenem morskim.Czasami bywa tak, że dobre produkty, by były tańsze muszą mieć gorsze opakowanie, bo na czymś trzeba oszczędzić, dlatego z chęcią kupię jeszcze kilka produktów tej firmy.
Tak, polecam to serum każdemu, kto szuka fajnego, taniego rozjaśniającego i lekko nawilżającego serum :)

34 comments:

  1. Jeszcze nie słyszałam o serum z witaminą C! Ale pewnie przypadłby mi do gustu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to try something to help my skin, this looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try this, I have been looking for something for anti aging! I've heard many great benefits of Vitamin C before, and this also shows it.

    http://prettyfitfoodie.com/2017/04/17/five-crowns-new-refreshing-spring-menu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks perfect for me! Ive been wanting to change my skin routine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have problems with breaking out, do you know if it can help reduce or heal blemishes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think it can help reduce your blemishes :)

      Delete
  6. Przyznam, że widzę to serum nie po raz pierwszy, ale jakoś wcześniej nie brzmiało na tyle zachęcająco, żebym się nim zainteresowała. Twoja recenzja brzmi świetnie, aż może również się skuszę, bo pod filry uv to podobno świetny pomysł, a czas już pomaluutku nadchodzi na mocniejszą ochronę :)
    Btw. kochana, przywędrowałam po Twoim komentarzu u Chancelee :D I zadomawiam się, bo ja również okresowo walczę z AZS -.- Z chęcią popodglądam co u Ciebie się sprawdza ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mam nadzieję, że jeszcze nie jedna recenzja będzie zawierała produkt, który sprawdzi się w walce z AZS, tak więc mam nadzieję, że może coś okaże się przydatne ;)
      Za jakiś czas powinna pojawić się recenzja kremu do rąk, który przeznaczony jest specjalnie dla skóry atopowej :P

      Delete
  7. I need get some vitamin C! You've inspired to go and get some for my skin! So many benefits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gdzieś już słyszałam o tym serum, przyznam, że wygląda zachęcająco :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a great product if your concerned about signs of aging.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ostatnio zamiast kremu używam wyłącznie oleju jojoba, ale szukam czegoś bardziej profesjonalnego. Świetna recenzja- muszę przyjrzeć się temu produktowi bliżej:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I been using a serum of vitamin and it has helped me a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love anti-aging serum. Vitamin C has some great benefits and I'm actually due for a new serum bottle so I might need to check this brand out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you found something you like. I love when a product makes my skin feel soft.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I need this I don't have any serum for now and I'm going to try this. Glad you share this

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never tried any sort of serum before. Maybe I should start!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It sounds like a product that's worth getting. I've never tried using a serum before but this makes me really want to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is good serum in good price, It's worth to use serums, skin love it :)

      Delete
  17. This looks like something I need to try! Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. that looks awesome! i'll have to check it out. i need a little help with my skin

    ReplyDelete
  19. I definitely want to try this! I have in the past used ageing moisturizers because of the benefits not because I needed it lol. No wonder I still have a baby face at 26 lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love to use aging comsetics because of benefits. Sometimes it's worth to choose cosmetics recommended for older skin than we have :)

      Delete
  20. I love vitamin C and use it daily on my face. Works great.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love serums but I have yet to find a Vit C Serum that I REALLY like. I definitely would love to try this and see how it works for me! Looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the review though I only use serums under makeup, I use to have natural vitamin C extracts from fruits but this seems quite cool, and would love to try out sometime!
    Xo!
    Asma.
    from: http://www.modestelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great info. I learned something new about vitamin C.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This looks much more natural then the overnight moisturizer that I use. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  25. miałam i jak dla mnie bez rewelacji.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak czytałam już takie opinie, jednak patrząc na blizny potrądzikowe teraz i jakieś dwa miesiące temu widzę różnicę. Widzę ją również obserwując moją zmarszczkę mimiczną na czole, dlatego osobiście polecam to serum, ale jak każdy produkt trzeba wypróbować na sobie :)

      Delete
  26. Skoro rozjaśnia przebarwienia, to z chęcią go wypróbuję :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I been using a serum of vitamin and it has helped me a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  28. świetna recenzja, to serum może być idealne dla mnie:)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Where would I be able to buy their products in the USA?

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Olga's makeup and beauty , Blogger